Sunday, September 26, 2010

Why Don't We Clip and Save?

When hearing the word “coupons,” its kind of hard not to think of this compulsively cheap shopper: the shopper that many people don't want to be labeled as. But is this the only reason why so many people don’t take the time to “save away” or are they just too lazy?

I can’t speak for everyone, but I know that for the longest I never really understand the great benefits of coupons. I knew that with coupons you could save a cent or two, but after hearing so many stories about families that have saved over hundreds of dollars from using coupons I am truly convinced! After watching the story of the family with 4 kids and how they paid less than a $1 for a $267 grocery bill I was ready to start clipping coupons out of every newspaper I could find and going online printing any and every coupon that appeared!!!!

Yes…it all sounds very time consuming, but I’m curious to know just how time consuming could it be?! Or…maybe, just maybe too many people are self conscious about taking out a book of coupons when going to the grocery store. When you really think about it, there are coupons all around us…so why aren't people using them?! One women once said the Sunday newspapers is like free money being thrown at you. Maybe other people don’t know how many coupon offers are out there. With a little shoulder shrug I truly have to say…I don’t have an answer. But I’m going to find out! In the mean time you must check out the clip below, it will have your ears and eyes wide open!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment